Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Layout...

for this weeks color challenge over at 'The Color Room'. This is this weeks palette...
Love these colors, aren't they gorgeous!
I looked at this image and just loved the idea of creating handmade flowers for my layout. I made tissue paper flowers, crotchet flowers and rolled paper flowers, I even crotchet the border. Also had a play with some paint on the background. Here is my creation...
The photo is of my sister as a toddler, she will not be impressed when she see this, lol!
Oh I almost forgot to share this layout I did for this weeks 'What's Cooking' challenge over at Scrapz.biz
For this challenge we had to have 3 or more photos, a flap, hand journaling which is under my flap (top right corner) and a day of the week. I used some of my old stash again with these October Afternoon papers. Love making the pinwheel, first time I have attempted to make one of these. 
So that is all for now, until next time take care :)

3 comments:

Melleny Ams said...

Oh my Marisa that colour one is just gorgeous. I love the flowers

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Marisa, stunning. You've nailed that challenge. The other layouts screams awesome too!

:) Marcia

Kirsty said...

Marisa, these are both gorgeous, but the colour room one..OMG! Just GORGEOUS!!!