Monday, April 12, 2010

Gosh!

It has been a long time since I have posted.
I have a few layouts to share with you. Both of these I have created for the challenges over at Challenge Heaven.
This first one is for the Word Challenge, the work 'relax' had to be used  plus a paint effect. So this is what I created.
I had fun creation this paint effect, used water paint then blew through a straw to make it run in all different direction. I love the end result, almost looks like water reeds.
The photo were taken when we were in India, hubby decided to go on a river boat ride. I didn't go, you see I get sea sick even in the river and I can't swim, lol!
This next layout was for the Quote Challenge, we had to use the quote 'these are the moments I live for' plus using lots of layers.
I decided to give a smaller format a go for this layout, found I had a packet of these A4 kraft paper. Make these cool flowers and leaves out of scrap pieces of paper. Has you can see I am still using some of my old stash.
I do have another layout just about finished, just have to add title & journaling then I share.
So that is all for now, keep safe.

No comments: