Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Have Been Playing...

with my photo editing program.
I downloaded these awesome textures from Shadowhouse Creation. 
This is what I have created...
The color has really intensified in the one above with the added textures.
 
I altered this photo and entered it in the Aussie Scrapjack challenge set by Lynette Van Barrelo.


I really love the textures on the last one of me.
Now I have a layout to share. This is for the Scrap It Blind challenge over at Scrapz.biz
Love using string on my layouts at present. I think I have already scrapped this photo but for some reason I had a second copy, lol!

2 comments:

Melleny Ams said...

I love the one of you :)

Mary said...

I love the photo of you Marisa. Your page is awesome!!! I love that you added the string and the tag.

Mary