Saturday, April 03, 2010

Gosh Were Does The Time Go!

It has been a while sine I have posted. Life just seem to get very hectic at time doesn't it...
First I would like to share my layout for this months challenge over at From Screen 2 Scrap
The criteria was to use this movie poster for inspiration
The added criteria was to also use the colour yellow, have 'little miss or master' in the title, and to use a car, truck, train or van on your layout. So this is my creation...
This is the the first time I have used hessian on a layout, I also had this piece of cute gingham material with bees on it which just so suited this page.
Next is a digital layout for the sketch challenge over at Soul Scrappers, which is the same as the previous post, just had to use the sketch again, love it!
Well that is all for now, keep safe!

1 comment:

LG said...

Hi there! Sorry, its been a while since I visited your blog. Work is crazy, can you imagine, my boss asked me to work for 6-7days a week. Sigh

Anyway thanks for still dropping by and leaving a comment to my blog. You are such a sweet friend.

You always create such gorgeous and inspiring layouts and this one is another outstanding work.