Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Color Room..

This is the next color palette challenge over at The Color Room.
I decided to do a digital layout using these colors, here is what I created...
I used elements from Digital Crea, Divine Digital and Scrap Girls kits.
I will also do a traditional paper creation for this palette too, love the colors and that sketch is awesome!
Thanks to everyone who has left me all the lovely comments, I really do appreciate hearing what you think of my creations, so a big 'Thank You' to you all!

3 comments:

Melleny Ams said...

Wow Marisa that is a stunning page

LG said...

I love their 2nd color palette but I have so many deadlines that I think I cannot squeeze it in this week

Love, love how bold the color hues you've used.It brings out the photo. This is stunning

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous! You are so clever with the digi scrapping!!