Monday, November 30, 2009

Where Do I Start...

Gosh it seem like ages since I last posted.
Now where do I start...
I have been taking part in the 12 Days of Christmas challenges over at Scrapz.Biz.
Day 1 challenge was to made a little box, so this is mine
I love this little box, finished size is about 5cm square.
Day 2 was to re-cycle re-use something from around the house, I re-used this shopping paper bag...
Have wanted to decorate this for ages and this challenge was the incentive I needed.
Day 3 was to print some address/greeting labels, here are some of mine.
I used some digital elements from kits by Royanna Fritschmann, then after printing I used some green chalk around the edges.
Now I have to tackle days 4 & 5...a layout and Bon Bons!
I am having so much fun doing these challenges.
Now my DT layout for the November challenge over at From Screen 2 Scrap.
This is the poster you have to use to get your inspiration from.
The addition criteria is to use a song title for your layout, also to use 3 or more Christmas embellishments and lots of colourful bling...
So here is my layout...
I titled my layout 'Believe', Christmas carol from the movie 'The Polar Express'.
I have used Christmas embellishments, I made my xmas trees and cut the presents out of patterned paper. Added sequin stars to the trees as well as bling, and the chipboard baubles which I covered in glitter for bling. Also added a row of rubon holly leaves at the bottom of the layout. Had lots of fun creating this layout and I am really please with the way it turned out.
Well that is all for now, I know long post, lol....

2 comments:

Tracey said...

OMG! I love all those challenges you have completed and that layout is stunning! Gorgeous work Marisa :)

Kirsty said...

You HAVE been busy! All just gorgeous Marisa!