Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Just A Quick Post....

before I shut down my computer for the night...
I did this layout for the Theme Challenge over at Challenge Heaven. The criteria was to use a black & white photo and a circle somewhere on the page...this is my take on the challenge.
I love the pastel patterned papers with the bold black & white elements. I have used some of my older papers here {Heidi Grace}, and I have had these Bella black with white polka dot flowers for ages also the fabric brads, these just looked fab on this layout...
So that is all, keep safe until next time...

4 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Such a sweet photo and you have shown it off well on this great layout.

Ann-Marie said...

Oh wow that is awesome!!! I love all the rounded edges on the page, softens it up for such a cute pic!!!

Vintageandjournals said...

What a awesome page!And a cute picture you used.

LG said...

This layout is so adorable. Just look at that photo. So cute