Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Few Things To Share...

First off I have finished my Kaiser Advent Calender, I purchased this kit from Wicked Princesses and I have to say it contained more than enough to create this. I did use some scrap of Christmas papers I had as well, and the Christmas decorations well I am a stickler for not throwing anything out so they came in handy...so any way here it is...
Now for a couple of close ups..
Aren't these little wooden decorations cute, see I couldn't throw them out...
This next layout I created for the product challenge over at Scrap Of Difference. This months product is stamps, now I love stamps but hardly ever use them, yep naughty me so this challenge gave me the incentive to dig them out. These Technique Tuesday stamps I used in the title I have had sitting in my stash for ages and never used them so I thought it was time and this layout seemed the perfect one to use them on.
The sketch I used here is from Creative Scrappers sketch #77, so loved this sketch...
So that is all for now, keep safe until next time...

4 comments:

Renee said...

I love , love , love your advent. It is beautiful! Thankyou for your lovely comments on my blog too, I truly appreciate it :)

Sarah Lou said...

That advent is soo darling! I love all the small details you have added, the lil wooden men are divine.
I love those stamps you have used, and adore the I heat u buttons!

Tracey said...

OMG! I adore your advent calendar Marisa and awesome layout. Divine! :)

LG said...

Holly Molly! That advent calendar is fantastic!!!! I need to have one!!!!