Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Couple To Share...

This first layout is for the November Quote challenge over at Challenge Heaven. The quote is 'your laughter is music to my ears', plus also had to use 6 buttons & strip journaling. So this is a digital layout I created...Love the simplicity of this design!
Loved the ladybird patterned paper, so cute. Elements used here are from Divine Digital & Scrap Girls.
This next layout is for the weekly Fetch A Sketch challenge over at Scrapz Biz. I used leftover Christmas papers from the Kaiser Advent Calender I made. The chip word I found at my local $2 shop last year, there were about 6 different pieces per pack and 3 different packs. They are really gorgeous.
The KI Memories pp I used for the background is a lovely shade of hot pink almost red, suited the Kaiser paper perfectly. So that is all that I have created, don't think I will get any more done now until maybe Saturday, the rest of the week is booked solid what with work & appointments :(
So keep safe until next time...

1 comment:

LG said...

stunning pages as always!