Sunday, November 22, 2009

Not Enough Time...

in a day to do all the things I want to do :( this time of year is always so hectic....
I have done another layout for this months word challenge over at Challenge Heaven. The criteria was to use the word 'everything' in the title, 2 flowers & a flourish. So this is my take on the challenge...
I used Basic Grey paper for the background & American Craft patterned papers, which I picked up really cheap at stoplight (love the bright colours). Sassafras Lass rubon, DCWV chipboard shapes (aren't the little birds cute), Heidi Swapp rubon letters (using up my old stash here) & Weave Extras teeny tiny alpha stickers (there are over a 1000 letters per pack for only $1.95 at spotlight). I also used my new Martha Stewart scallop edge punch, so in love with this punch at the moment...
So that is it for me. Oh yeah before I forget I would like to thank all you lovely people out there that have left so many lovely comments on my blog, a big thank you! I love reading your comments, again thanks...

No comments: