Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Know....

I am a slack blogger...going back to work has really cut into a lot of my favourite pastimes like updating my blog and not to mention scrapping, well we wont go there well we...
So first I would like to thank Lexie for this lovely blog award...

Now to pass it on, well seeing has I don't have a lot of time I want to pass this onto all you lovely ladies out there that read my blog...you know who you are so add it to your blog from me...
Now I haven't done any scrapping at all for over a week, I know no excuse is there...
so I am going to show you a couple of old layouts I did...

I have to laugh when I look at these old layouts and see how much my style has changed...
Now I would like to share a couple of funny photos that were emailed to me by my niece. I don't know who the original artist is but they certainly are very talented...


Great aren't they!!!
Well that is all for now, I am really hoping to get some scrapping done in the next couple of days.
So keep safe until next time...