Thursday, June 04, 2009

A Couple To Share...

with you today....
First is a card I did for the Rudolph Club over at 123 Scrapbook. The idea of this club is to get your Christmas Cards done before December, so every 2 weeks a new card is posted for us to make. Now this will be a first for me to have my Christmas cards all done before December, lol....I didn't have all the materials from the list for this card so I made do with what I had, so my card came out on the simple side but I rather like it...so here it is.
Next I got a layout done for one of this months challenges over at Ready, Set, Scrap. This one is for the Ebony & Ivory Challenge, Tracey set the criteria for this challenge, we had to use Ivory (white), black & orange colours, 1 photo & it had to be animal related, flowers & buttons. So here is my take...
I found these lovely flowers, well I don't know it you call them flowers but these long stem leafy looking things in my local $2 shop and I just knew I had to have them, and they did come in handy. I was not too sure about all that orange, it is very bright...it seem to be growing on me the more I look at it.
I think I have to start a colour note book, somewhere were I can write down all the items I have of that colour, because as I am looking at this layout I just realised I could of used some of my Prima black bling swirls. That is always the way isn't it you come up with all the things you could of used after you have taken your photo and uploaded it...lol...
Well all done for another day...
Keep Safe,

No comments: