Monday, June 15, 2009

A Couple More...

to share with you, these are both for the June cybercrop over at Ready, Set, Scrap. This month's cybercrop theme is 'the 80's'. Boy does this bring back memories, I was in my last teens/twenties in the 80's. I also got married, had 3 of my children by the end of the 80's, and brought our first house. Oh so mush happened in the 80's.
This is a digi layout for the challenge set by Ann-Marie. Loved the bright colours set by the criteria. The journaling reads 'Our little rock star hiding behind her glasses, so sweet and pretty, keys in one hand ready for a fast escape, she wont look at the camera, she doesn't like her photo taken, she is so sweet and pretty'.
This is my take on Lexie's challenge, we had to get inspiration from the song 'Don't Worry Be Happy' by Booby McFerrin. I took a couple of lines from the song for my layout. I just happened to get this photo of my oldest daughter at out local show on Saturday and it was just perfect for this challenge. It didn't really turn out the way I pictured it in my mind but I think it is ok....

Well now what else do I have to share....
I still haven't officially heard if I have gotten the job :( which is really starting to peeve me off. I feel like I am in limbo land not knowing. Even the lady from the recruitment agency doesn't have any more info to pass onto to me...You would think that they could of told me a definite yes or no by now, instead of all this 'it is looking good' stuff they keep saying.
Well I think I will just keep applying for jobs just in case.
Anyway that is enough, I think I have vented my frustration, lol.
We took Summah to the local show on Saturday. Boy did she have a ball! She loved the baby farm animal, oh and side show ally...she had a ball going on the rides. I got some lovely photos of her which was fantastic. I can tell you hubby and I were so tired when we got home, we crashed early. But I am really glad we took her just to see the look on her face.
Well that is all for today's post, so until next time...
Keep Safe,

No comments: