Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I Am...

I Am Woman...that is the theme for the May cybercrop over at 123 Scrapbook. This layout is for the challenge set by Karlene and yes I know that this layout is very similar to another layout I did titled 'I See' but hey the themes and selection criteria for these challenges are so similar that I created what I thought would suit...lol..
Well here is 'I Am'...
The criteria was to use handmade die cut paper, stamping, truthful journaling and a handmade flower. Well I think I covered all that, my handmade flower was made out of punched out hearts that I glued overlapping each other, I must say I am very pleased with the end result. I kept this layout fairly simple, it just don't feel right to add too much...does that make sense!
Now onto some other news...I had a phone call yesterday about the job that I applied for and it looks as if I am going to get it...{woo hoo doing the happy dance here}...just have to wait until I get a few things done before I can start. I am very glad in a way to be working again but in another I am sad as I wont be able to spend as much time scrapping, chatting and all those other things I have been doing as I am now has this job does involve shift work. Oh well I suppose we cant have everything we want, lol...but we can wish!!!
Well that is it for another day, see you all later...
Keep Safe,

No comments: