Friday, June 19, 2009

Boy Oh Boy....

I hate it when my hubby is sick, he just makes everyone feel glum and grumpy...
He mopes around the house with this long face and gets in your way all the time....
Oh please get over the flu (no he has not got the swine flu) and get back to work and leave me in peace...he has now been home from work for 2 days, so I will have him under my feet for 4 days as the weekend is tomorrow...don't get me wrong I do love him but he can be just so frustrating, annoying and a pain when he is sick....anyway I think I have vented my annoyance, lol...
So what else do I have to share...
Oh my layout 'Lost In Thought' won the May shape challenge over at Crafting In Style...so I get to go shopping, woo hoo!!!
Also I would like to thank everyone that has left such lovely comments, it is heart warming to know that someone does ready by blog. Again thanks your for taking the time to leave comments/love on my blog. :)
So that is all for today,
Keep Safe,

No comments: