Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Well It Wasn't

a 30 minute layout has it was meant to be.
I was blog hopping this morning and I found this step-by-step by Nic Howard over at Fancy Pants, so I thought I would give it a go...but alas it turned out to be a 2 hour scrapping session, lol.
I really am a slow scrapper and there is no denying it, so anyway here is my page. These photos of by daughter and grand daughter were taken when they were on holiday last year.


Products use: Purple Pumpkin button, Basic Grey 'Hemlock' paper and rubon, white cardstock, Little Yellow Bicycle 'Teal Daisy' paper, cardboard, versa ink, Kaiser 'Guinevere' and 'Maple' paper and rhinestones, Heidi Swapp plastic alpha letters, staples, string, pen, American Craft brads, buttons.
Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for all the lovely comments much appreciated ♥

No comments: