Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Purple Pumpkin March Sketch

This is my page for this month sketch challenge over at Purple Pumpkin.
This is the sketch...
Instead of 2 photos I went with 1 and used tags in place of the other. Love the tone-on-tone with the tags and chip word. Wasn't sue if I like the page when I finished it but now I am thinking it isn't too bad.
So what materials did I use: Basic Grey Bittersweet papers, Lil Davis paint, homemade mist, Glimmermist Antique Bronze, ribbon, Kraft tags, pen, string, MME transparencies, Washi tape, A2Z Scraplets chip word, Purple Pumpkin ticket and die cut circle, Echo Park layered chipboard, Studio 12 chipboard bird, Maya Road owl, Webster Pages designer threads, Hero Arts gemstones, American Crafts thickers, Making Memories clip and brads. 
Thanks for stopping by ♥

3 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is so pretty!!! I also love the chipboard layered on top of the chipboard tag! That looks so cool! Lovely take on the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin!!!

Unknown said...

a very pretty layout...thanks for playing along at PP

Crece said...

what a wonderful layout thanks for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin xxx