Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Some More Digital Layouts

To share with you all...
First up is my take on the weeks color palette for the Color Room. This is the palette...
So this is my layout, I really want to create a whimsical style layout. Elements used from French Frog (sorry shop is now closed).
The photo of Summah was taken when she was 2 years old.
So now for a couple of digital layout I have created for challenges over at Soul Scrappers.
Deb challenge was to create a layout about siblings, so I did one of me when I was 2 with my sister & brother. We had to use the quote 'siblings are friends given by nature'.
Next is Karen sketch challenge, I did change the sketch a little bit. I clustered the circle photo closer together has I didn't really like them spread out over the page.

Now the next one I did a few days ago but never added it to my blog. It is for another challenge at Soul Scrapper, a digital challenge. We had to create a layout using 3 punches, 2 colors of paper, 1 photo and 2 stamps or word embellishments, one of these had to be the title. Kits used from Digital Crea fr.
So that is all I have to share with you. Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: