Sunday, September 19, 2010

No Scrapping To Share...

I have not been scrapping lately, seem to of lost my scrapping mojo...
A lot has happened this past week with my family.
My mother-in-law is in Royal Brisbane Hospital in the Coronary Care Unit with severe chest pains.
My oldest daughter who is expecting her second baby in January has just found out that the baby has some medical problem.
My youngest son goes in for day surgery tomorrow to have a lump remove from his face.
Plus my hubby is having legal problem from his previous place of employment.
I have also had some issues at work which I hope have been sorted now.
So this past week has been very stressful. We have to play the waiting game now to see what test results say which I think is more stressful.
So I am hoping, praying and keeping fingers crossed that all is ok all round and I am hoping that I can get back into my scrapping soon.
Thanks for listening and everyone take care!

No comments: