Monday, September 13, 2010

Some Digital Layouts

With working morning lately, when I get home I have wanted to scrap but found that scrapping traditional layouts just wasn't working for me so I have done some digital pages
First up is a layout I created for the current digital challenge over at Soul Scrappers
This was a sketch challenge, click here to see the sketch.
I created another page for my India travel album. I used elements from French Frog (sorry can't link it the shop is closed now).
Another challenge over at Soul Scrappers was to create a layout about your bucket list.
So this is my bucket list layout, another digital one...
I used elements from Autumn Mist kit from Divine Digital.
Now last but not least is my take on this weeks color palette over at the Color Room
Here is the palette...
And now here is my digital layout...
I used elements form Love from Mushy, Scrap Girls and Digital Crea.
Well has you can see I have have been having fun creating digital layout but now I think I will do some traditional one, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Melleny Ams said...

Marisa you do digi so well, these are all wonderful