Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Not Much To Share...

I only have a mini album and digital layout to share with you all today...
So first off here is the 'All About Me' mini album I made for my youngest son's girlfriend Skye. All she has to do is add photos and journaling...
I have had this Sweetwater kit floating around my scrap area for ages so I thought why not make it up. Skye loved it...she has promised to show me when it is finished.
Now for the digital layout I created for a challenge over at Soul Scrappers. It was a sketch challenge which you can see here. I used some cute photos of Summah when she was only a few weeks old.  Gosh that was a while ago, she is 5 now.
I used My Sweet Child kit from Divine Digital. I found this cool program to download that converts your photos to Polaroid images, which also ages the photo a bit as well. You can download it here if you are interested.
Well that is all for now, keep safe.

No comments: