Monday, May 07, 2012

Scrap For Help

I played along with this months challenge at Scrap for Help. The rule to play along is to use recycled material, this rule is fixed and you have to use the nominated item to be in the draw.
So this month's recycled item is old envelopes.
Now I thought have I kept any old envelopes or not, I turned my craft room upside down [well nearly] to find at least one...and guess what I had one and it was a kraft envelope...woohoo!!!
So this is the page I create...
I layered lots of paper [mind you these were sitting on my desk], and you see my envelope I have one of the photo partially tucked into it. That is my youngest son, these photos were taken a few years back, when he wasn't too camera shy and did sort of smile nicely.
 Adding layers to a page certainly does use up lots of your stash and to think these were all scraps sitting on my desk, it feel good to use up lots of scraps.
I used: Brown cardstock, Basic Grey Boxer paper, Fancy pants headed South paper, Adorn it Chocolate Paisley paper, GCD Studio Serenity paper, Little Yellow Bicycle Teal Dots paper, envelope [old], string, P.etc sticker, Prima mask, ink, Star: date die cut & ticket, metal heart, shipping tag, Pink Paislee Holly Doodle alpha stickers, staples, Heidi Swapp: plastic heart, star and chip stars, journaling spots & tag, clip and 7 Gypsies sticker.   
 

7 comments:

Chantelle said...

Love all the different layers of cardstock - fantastic boys page ☺

MarĂ­lia Lopes said...

Thank you for your participation in the SFH!
beautiful page!
Hugs

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a cool layout! Love all the angles - this looks fab! Thanks for playing along with us! :D

Sandie said...

Gorgeous masculine layout, love it! Thanks for joining us at SFH!

sandi said...

This look wonderful! So nice and masculine! Tks. for playing along with us at SFH!

Unknown said...

Stunning page cool details.
byeee,Lean

Sandie said...

Hi Marisa, so lovely seeing your gorgeous creations again. Thanks so much for joining in the Scrap for Help challenge. Hope you'll join us again ...