Tuesday, May 01, 2012

On Holidays

I have been on holidays now for over 2 weeks [only have 9 days left] and I have only created a few pages...gosh what am I thinking doing all these maintenance jobs around the house I should be scrapping my heart out.
I do have a few digital pages to share here...
First up is my page for the last Quote Challenge I will be posting over at Soul Scrappers has I have stepped down as DT, so when this challenge finishes so does my time as being part of a fantastic team. The close date is 21st May.
The quote is: Sometimes the path you're on is not as important as the direction you're heading.  ~Kevin Smith

 Here are a few more pages that I created for challenges at Soul Scrappers.
 Ok I think I have overloaded you with images so I will say thanks for stopping by ♥

No comments: