Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Oh My!!!

It has been nearly 2 weeks since I have posted here on my blog. Sometimes other parts of my life are just too busy, wish I could just scrap full time but alas I have to go out to work.
So what do I have to share with you today.
I played along with the sketch part 2 challenge at Stuck?!
I love the sketch so here is my page.
I played with paint and rubons on the background, love the effect I achieved. I used some older photos of my oldest daughter Natasha when she was 3. For some reason the ribbon strip has discoloured, might of been a reaction with the glue and paint.
So what did I use to create this page: Black cardstock, white paint, Pink Paislee Press On's Vintage moon, Basic Grey rubons, Prima Madeline papers, ribbon, flowers, Heidi Swapp plastic alphas, Lil Dais chip shapes, Dymo labels and butterfly punch.
Thanks for stopping by ♥

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Fantastic page! I love the paiint and the title lettering. So creative! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck Sketches

Belinda Scott said...

WOW just love what you did for the background!!!!! :)