Thursday, August 25, 2011

Round 5

I have created this weeks page for Location Location. You can find all the info here at Scrapz
We had to scrap about "inside my handbag".
LOL now that was a bit scary, you never know what you will find inside my bag...
We also had to include a credit card/gift card or something similar, something found inside our bag and something shiny. Here is my page...
I used an old gift card, a buckle that I found at the bottom of my bag from a pair of pants (never fixed the pants as I thought I had lost the buckle, lol) and the shiny items are the metal embellishments. The journaling reads 'my hubby says I carry everything in my handbag even the kitchen sink'.
Has you can see from the contents photo I carry lots of things from perfume, point and shoot camera, hand sanitizer, sewing repair kit, plastic bag and resus mask, as well the usual things as well.
I used some of my older stash on this page. Really have to start culling out lots of my older paper, have way to much!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Your page is wonderful Marisa. You always add something fun and unique to each of your pages. I love that you added the buckle from inside of your bag that belonged to a pair of pants you own. I too, have lots of things in my purse. :)Thanks for sharing yor page.

Mary