Saturday, August 06, 2011

Location Location

Round 2 is to scrap about our wardrobes...eeek! That is what I thought.
Mine always looks like a bomb has gone off in it, even after I have cleaned it out, lol...
So after taking multiple photos (the benefit of having a digital camera right) to get the right angle so my little walk in robe looked half decent, I finally got a photo I was reasonably happy with.
So here is my page for the second challenge.
We had to include pegs or coat hangers, material and buttons. I had the dresses with my material for something a little different and I had these cute mini buttons and pegs in stash so decided to use these. I used Graphic 45 papers kit 'Fashionista' for this layout. The journaling reads "My wardrobe is not much to look at. It doesn't have the latest fashions hanging in it and it always looks like a bomb has gone of in it..."
You can find out all the details over at Scrapz for this 8 week competition.

5 comments:

lexie said...

so cute!!! love it

Angela said...

I love this page Marisa! That clothes line is so cute! :-)

Mary said...

A very first pretty page. Love your style.athletic ib

Gail said...

Adorable page Marisa...the dresses look fabulous :)

Marelize said...

I simply love this layout! The colours are great and I just adore those dresses on the line. Very creative. :)