Monday, August 22, 2011

Location Location

Round 4 was to scrap about the inside of our cars. I decided to scrap some photos about 'King' my youngest daughter's dog who just loves to ride in the back of my hubby's convertible with the roof down.
We had to include 2 or more photos, a map or part of and a car. So here is my page.
Just love the cute little Prima car rubon I found in my stash. Seeing has the Google map I printed off the internet was blue and orange I decided to go with those colours, which I think worked very well with this layout.
Head on over to Scrapz for all the details of this comp.
Next up I would like to share lots of digital layouts I have created for challenges over at Soul Scrappers.





All challenges over at Soul Scrappers are open to traditional, digital and hybrid scrappers, so why not pop on over and check them out. There is lots of inspiration to be found on the site.
Thanks for stopping by :) 

1 comment:

Gail said...

WOW Marisa those digi LO's are fabulous :)
Don't we all love the fashion of the 80's lol!!!