Thursday, April 14, 2011

Soul Scrappers Quest #7

Over at Soul Scrappers we have challenge every month or so that is called Soul Scrappers Quest. What happens is each person that sign up is sent a little bag of goodies that they have to use on their creation, now this can be a card, a layout or OTP.
Well anyway I signed up for this one and when i got my little bag of goodies I thought OMG what am I going to create with these things...so after much thinking, pushing/moving and procrastination I finally created a page that I am fairly happy with.
The bag of goodies included: 2 buttons, 1 chip piece, 1 quote, 1 group of sticker, 1 doily, 2 4x4 pieces of paper, 2 pieces of ribbon, 1 paper clip, 4 rhinestones, 1 water can picture & 1 fabric flower.
So here is my page, I decided to go with a format of 8.5'x 12'.

Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Your page is beautiful Marisa. I truly admire your designs.

Mary