Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Off Duty Angel!

I saw a layout by Leeann Pearce that really caught my eye, you can see it here, it is called "Any given day".
It was so colourful and bright I knew I just wanted to try creating something very similar and this is what I came up with...
It was perfect for Belinda's colour challenge at Scrapz. Love the bright colourful arty look to this page.
Next up I did another page using my DT kit from Scrapbooking Haven, using Kaisercraft Magic Happens.
On this layout "I wish, I wish'' I punched out lots of flowers, double layered them, pinched the leaved together and sprayed them with mist. Also pulled out my crackle paint for the fence, I think I need a new bottle it didn't work to well.
And last up is a digital I did for week 6 of the Glee Club challenges at Soul Scrappers. The theme is "golden Oldies' and we had to use a Buddy Holly song for the title.
I scrapped a photo of my mum taken in the 1950's and the title "Everyday". I went with a very soft feminine colour combo. So that is all I have to share for now, thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Gorgeous layouts Marisa. Love the brights on the first on too but am not so comfortable using them.