Thursday, October 07, 2010

Scrapz Wishes...

Over at Scrapz to celebrate world card making day, Heike has been running a comp with lots of card challenges. There are 6 challenges in total and you have until Wednesday 13th October to complete them. There are some fantastic prizes up for grabs. So here are the cards I have made so far.
WCMD#1 - Sketch gatefold card. I have left this card blank has I don't know theme I will use it for just yet.

WCMD#2 - What cooking challenge. I used watercolor pencils on my stamped butterfly, the stamp is a build it up which gives you all the part to make your butterfly.
WCMD#3 - Colour challenge. We had to create a pastel card, so I went with a baby card.
WCMD#4 - Window card. I tried something a little bit different with my Christmas card, the word joy is actually suspended in the window using fishing line, instead of inside the card on the back page.
I still have 2 cards to go. I am not a big fan of making cards so I don't make that many of them, has you can see I am not that good. Oh well they say practice make perfect...thanks for stopping by.

No comments: