Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Card and a Layout...

This card is for a challenge over at Scrapz. Sheree showed us how to make these accordion flowers which are fabulous, thank you Sheree. Mind you I had a bit of a problem with my hot glue gun, I need a new one I think. So this is my card, I used non-traditional Christmas colours again for my card.
There is still a bit of wet glue so don't look to close will you. I used bits and pieces out of my scraps box to make this one.
Now for a digital layout I did for a challenge over at Soul Scrappers, Mary set a challenge for us to scrap about a book, we had to title our layout 'this book' so this is what I created.
All elements used are from Digital Crea.
So that is all for now, thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a great day :)

No comments: