Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Few...

Layouts to share with you all.
First up is my take on this weeks color palette over at the color room.
This is the palette...
I thought these colors would make a great teen page so I create a layout using a photo of my youngest son Brett when he was in high school. I used lots of bits and pieces that I had laying around, must admit it is great way to use up lots of odds and ends.
I am rather pleased with how this turned out, mind you Brett was not happy with me using a photo of him, lol! I found these cool stamps that I forgot I had, they stamp like scrabble letters, they might be my old new favorites. Also did some masking with glimmer mist, never did this before and I do like it...
Now for this weeks 'What Cooking' challenge over at Scrapz. The criteria was to use a school photo, circle element/s, 2 different alphas and a tag. This is what I created.
Used lots of very old stash here as you can see. The photo is of my 4 children taken back in 1998, there first day back at school after the Christmas holidays...
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: