Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Glorious Sunday...

hasn't it been a lovely day today, it has been so warm here for a winter day. I went to the local markets this morning, haven't been for such a long time, got lots of lovely fresh produce. Well that was my morning and this afternoon I have been scrapping, well actually I have a few layouts to share with you since my last post...
This one I got done today for a challenge over at Ready, Set, Scrap for there July Cybercrop.
This next one is also for a July Cybercrop challenge over at Ready, Set, Scrap.
Another for Ready, Set, Scrap. This is a digi layout and at first I wasn't sure about the purple/orange colour combo but now that I have completed it I don't mind it at all...
Now this last one is a 'just because' layout...I did this digi layout just for the fun of it. It is called 'Why I {heart} Scrapbooking'.
So that is all the scrapping I have done since the last post.
I am enjoying my new position at work but boy is there a lot of responsibility that goes with it, I just hope I can handle it...
When I was out shopping the other day and saw this tee-shirt, now really what will they come up with next to put on tees. Had to have a bit of a chuckle...
So that is all for this post, keep safe until next time...

No comments: