Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oh Where Oh Where Has...

my mojo gone...
I have been trying to scrap for the last few days and all I seem to do is push things around without creating anything :(
I had have a play at a digital layout last night and this is what I created...
The photo is of my great nephew 'Jacob', I loved this photo of him with no clothes on at the beach watching the sun rise, so cute! I used another of Royanna Fritschmann kit 'Natural Instinct'. So love the colors in this kit.
Well I thought I was going to resign from work after all that happened last week but I have been offered another position that I think will suit me every well. To tell you the truth I did send in my letter of resignation but my boss said she would shred it when she gets it. The hours are less per week (about 5 hours less) but I can live with that. And to tell you the truth there aren't that many jobs going out there so I am glad that things have worked out for me. I didn't realise how stressed I was until after the phone call from my boss last night, first good nights sleep I have had in over a week...
Also I will be able to reveal my other big news very soon, only a couple more days to tell all...
So that is all for now, keep safe everyone...

2 comments:

Jayne said...

So glad to hear everything worked out for you work wise :) Now I want to know what this secret is hopefully you can share soon cos I am not a very patient person lol. oh and how is the snake going no escaping I hope :)

LG said...

Love this digi Marisa!