Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Am Dumb Founded...

But first I will share a couple of layout with you...
The one above is for the cybercrop over at Read, Set,Scrap, and the next one is also for a challenge over at RSS. This digi layout came out a bit too Christmastime for my liking but the selection criteria was to use these colours, flowers, distressing & rub-ons.
This is the first digital layout that I have used the rolled paper tool. I like the design and it is starting to grow on me the more I look at it.
Now for the news that has me dumb founded...oh gosh I got a phone call from my boss this afternoon and I am in limbo...apparently I am not suited to work in the hostel, so what now...I have an appointment to discuss my situation on Friday so for now I have no work all this week...I get the feeling they want me to leave but they wont sack me I think I have to resign...so I am going to look for another job just in case. I tell you this has come as a bit of a shock, I thought all was going well. Well just goes to show you you don't know what is around the corner do you...maybe there is something better waiting for me out there and this is a sign...lol.
So I hope everyone has had a better day than me...
Well until next time keep safe...

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Oh lovely lady:( Thats not cool at all! I am sorry, I hope something wonderful comes along....I think you are pretty darn awesome and suited to practically anything!