Friday, May 01, 2009

One To Share Today...

I did this one for the April cybercrop, Peta's sketch challenge over at Bon's Scraps. Well I had an image in my head of how I wanted it to turn out but I couldn't quiet get it onto the paper, but I am please with the the way it turned out anyway. Just love Basic Grey paper! I was a little upset with my Petaloo flowers , the self adhesive dots on the back came off the flowers which was a pain. I seem to have a real thing for brown colour combos at present, lol....

I am so glad I could finally get some scrapping done after attempting too all week...
Our dog King is still not doing to well, he isn't walking at all, he has 3 feet with stitches. He is also moaning a lot from all the pain he is in, so still waiting to see what will happen. He is going back to the vet this arvo so will see what they say.
Well anyway I am going to attempt another layout this afternoon, woo hoo...
Keep Safe,

No comments: