Saturday, May 02, 2009

Beautiful Miss S

Another one to share with you today...this is my entry for challenge 2 over at 123 Scrapbook for the April cybercrop.

This image isn't too good, I took it in my scrapping room as the sun had already set...I might take another photo of it tomorrow when the light is better.
I wasn't going to just use pink on the layout but it just happened, lol...
Went out for lunch today to a 50th Wedding Anniversary, yep my in-laws have celebrated their 50th. It was lovely seeing all the family together has my brother-in-law and his family live away. We had a lovely time catching up, eating and drinking way too much. I will upload photos soon as my youngest daughter lets me get them off her camera, dumb dumb here forgot her camera :(
Well that is all for today...
Keep Safe,

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Yay!!! Go the pink LOL It sneaks onto most of my LOs too;)
This is fabulous Marisa!