Saturday, May 23, 2009

Look See What I have Been Up Too....

Yep scrapping....I have a couple of layouts to share with you.
They are both for challenges over at ScrapAWhile.
This first one was for Tanj'a challenge 'what do I see', had to use stamps, single words to describe me. I used some of my old Making Memories foam stamps to create my flowers and then added these gorgeous Prima Artistry flowers to the centers. I do have to admit that this is one of my favorites to date. So anyway here it is....

The next one is for Alita's challenge. Now for this challenge I had to use an old photo so I selected one of my mum, which I know I have used before, so I changed it from black/white to sepia, which I toned down so it wasn't too brown (aged). Also had to use a quote, lots of embellishments and the worst was NO, yep NO patterned paper. So I scrapped a digi layout, here it is...

Loved the green/orange colour combo and those twigs that I added flowers to are gorgeous.
So that is what I have been creating. I am totally enjoying the amount of scrapping I am doing lately.
Oh another little bit of news I have to share, I have a job interview on Monday. So keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well, but the butterflies are already starting :( I haven't been for a job interview in years.
Well that is all for this post.

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Love the LOs and good luck with the interview...they would be lucky to have you working for them!

Unknown said...

Loving your work Marisa!! These layouts are gorgeous ;0)

LG said...

Thanks for always visitng my blog sweetie!

btw, totally love those flowers from your LO! Are they handmade? Its so gorgeous. makes your LO more amazing

LG