Monday, April 13, 2009

'Nature'

that is the word for this months word challenge over at Read, Set, Scrap.
Well I racked my brains as to what photos I could use, then I remembered these that were taken when we were on holiday at Bali a few years ago. We went to the monkey forest and the monkeys were so cheeky and tame. Mind you they make a mess of your hair, I think they like to look for nits, lol....they also steal your valuables like camera, jewelery, wallets, you name it they will take it. They will also pee on you if you weren't careful, youngest son had a lovely big wet patch down his back after this very large male monkey took a fancy to him, lol...
Well here is the layout I created...

it took me 2 days to complete it...I just seem to be scrapping really slow of late :(

Keep Safe,

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Looks fantastic Marisa!! You guys were brave :) when we went there there was NO way I was touching them!!! And 2 days - that is fast for me lol.

Kirsty said...

Love the LO...two days is pretty good going for me...takes me that long to pick the papers sometimes LOL

Love the circle of vines and flowers :)
And LOl about your son!!!