Friday, April 03, 2009

Doesn't It Just...

rile you when something is working fine one minute and then it doesn't.
Well you see I used my office printer on Wednesday and it was working fine. Didn't use it yesterday as we went to Brisbane to visit MIL who is in hospital down there. So anyway I had to do some printing today and would you believe it the stupid thing wouldn't work, it had an error message on the little screen saying 'wrong cartridge'....now I haven't changed any ink so what the heck is going on, the only thing I have done is turn it off & on....hubby had a look and could not see what could be wrong with it. It wont even let me do a deep clean, it just won't work, just has these flashing red lights. So I am angry and a little peeved off. I don't want to use my photo printer to print off documents, that is just a waste of really expensive ink. So I am in a bit of a bind as I don't know if it is worth getting this printer fixed as we have had it for about 7 years, just to get someone to look at it will cost me a service fee and if I need a new one the fee could go toward the new one instead....oh I just don't know what to do :(
Oh I haven't had a chance to do any scrapping for the last few days, I am so going to do some tomorrow seeing as it is raining and very wet here, it is the perfect weather for getting some scrapping done.

Keep Safe,

No comments: