Saturday, January 03, 2009

Well....

I have taken down all our Christmas decorations...it is sad when they get put away for another year, Christmas is such a fun time of the year....
That corner of the lounge room looks so bare now....
Well at least now I won't have to worry about the cat climbing the tree anymore, lol....
Silly cat tired to help me to put everything away and just about got himself packed into the tree box....
Now I just have to scrap the photos I took on the day, if it anything like last years photos some are still there to be done....oh but hang on one of my new year resolutions is to scrap more so I better get to it and get them done, no putting it off any longer get in there and scrap....
Well off I go...

3 comments:

kerry said...

Hi Marrisa, Thanks for visting my blog.I can give some mojo it only happens noew and then lol.Happy new year Take care Kerry xx

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Marisa, I so know what you mean about the Chrissy decorations, it is sad lol !! no really Chrissy is a lovely time of year, and now we have to wait so long.

All the best.

Carole xx

Kerryn said...

I'm sure you get at least 2 years to scrap christmas photos before you need to crack the whip LOL! Well I'm behind at least a couple of years.......

We took our tree down on the 1st. It is nice having my lounge back to normal :).