Friday, January 23, 2009

Animal Cruelty...

Well I didn't mean too....
You see this is what happened. I opened the dryer door to put the clothes in, I turned away to talk to my dd then proceeded to fill the dryer. I turned it on. The dryer started to make this loud thumping noise...I thought that it was on the blink...so I stopped it and opened the door.
Well out flew Wobbles, my cat. I can tell you he wasn't too pleased at being shut in the dryer and being spun around, he gave me the dirtiest look has he walked away not that steady on his feet mind you.
So you see I didn't mean it, really I didn't, it was an accident....That cat is too curious for his own good.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

LMAO!!!!!

My kids cracked up at that story!!! Poor old wobbles!

Jayne said...

Oh no poor wobbles!!! Glad he is okay :) He is definatley too curious for his own good!!!