Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ok I have Some

Digital layouts to share with you all.
This is for the color challenge set by Mary over at Soul Scrappers.

Mary's colour are: off white, medium pink, red and black
Next is my page for Debi sketch challenge also  over at Soul Scrappers.
 
My 2 favourite girls.
This is Debi sketch 
For Erika's About Me challenge you have to scrap about the one you love.
 I found this old photo of hubby and me but had to crop it a lot as there were other people in it.
For Jane Shop Til Ya Drop Music shop challenge you have to create a page about music and use music elements.
Now last is my page for Erika's Art shop challenge in the Shop Til Ya Drop comp. Using a black/white photo, frame, paint and mono color scheme.
So those are my digital page I have created. Hope you like them. Thanks for stopping by ♥ ☻

No comments: