Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Special Day

In my December DT kit from Scrapbooking Haven I got lots of Webster's Pages. Now I have never scrapped using Webster's Pages, not because I don't like them but because they scare me...they are just so pretty!!!
So I bit the bullet and plunged straight in and created this page today.
So I think I might be over my phobia, well maybe!
I took these gorgeous photos of Summah and Mia on Christmas day, they are growing so fast and more beautiful each day...not bias am I :) Love combining a colour photo with a black and white one.
Thanks for stopping by ♥

3 comments:

Angela said...

You've done a fabulous job with the WP papers Marisa!! This is beautiful!! & I do agree that your GD's are beautiful too :-)

Mary said...

What beautiful photos of Summah and Mia. Your page is gorgeous. I also love Webster Page papers. They are always so beautiful.Glad to hear that your over your phobia now. :)

Mary

Michelle Lindenmayer said...

I have the same phobia with Websters Pages - I buy them, look at them and can't cut them up as they are just too nice. They are bringing out a range soon that is much more user friendly!