Thursday, September 08, 2011

Some Digital Pages To Share

Gosh time goes quickly!
It has been a while since I have posted/shared some digital scrapbooking.

First up is y page for the Quote challenge I posted over at Soul Scrappers.
The quote reads:
Live with intention
Walk to the edge
Listen hard
Practice wellness
Play with abandon
Laugh
Choose with no regret
Continue to learn
Appreciate your friends
Do what you love
Live as if this is all there is
             - Mary Ann Radmacher

An added twist is to use a line from the quote as you title on your page.
So here is my page.
You have until the 19th Sept to get your creations submitted. If 8 or more people enter, the winner will get a little RAK from me.
All these next digital pages are for challenges I participated in over at Soul Scrappers.
Debi sketch challenge, as well as the sketch we had to use a mono colour scheme and a repeated photo.
Mary sketch challenge.  Just love these photos of Jacob, my nephew at the beach watching the sunrise.
This digital challenge set by Debi was to use a photo as the background and a smaller photo.
Jane Technique challenge was to use lots of ribbon in different ways, so my page I included bows and flowers made out of ribbon.
For Debi theme challenge we had use the word "contentment" on our page and 2 or 3 dominant colours. Don't know if I got that part but I love the way my page turned out.
So these are my digital page to date, I think I will have to be a better blogger in future so my posts aren't has long. Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: