Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Rest...

of my entries for the birthday celebrations over at Scrapz.
First up is my page for the sketch challenge. I actually got this page done in a few hours which is record time for me, lol...
I used an older photo of Summah here, it was her 1st birthday and with all the lovely presents she had around her all she wanted to play with was the coat hanger, lol...sweet child!
Next are the cards I made for the card challenge, was hoping to get a few more done but ran out of time.

We had to include pleated paper and chipboard on them. I really have to practice making cards, still very basic.I used up lots of older stash on these. Thanks for stopping by :)





1 comment:

Angela said...

Your sketch page is gorgeous Marisa! love how you've used the sketch!!

Your cards are so pretty & cute too :-)