Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Where Does The Time Go?

I have been so busy lately, just can't seem to get a grip on this working 2 jobs. Plus have been babysitting my 2 grand daughters a bit lately. So you guessed it my scrapping has been virtually non-existent.
I have only got two layouts to share with you today and both of these are for Scrapbooking  Haven.
Part of my DT kit included Glimmermist masks and mists so this is what I created using one mask and gumdrop mist...
oh and the butterfly has a few different coloured mist applied as well, nearly forgot that. Did some fussy cutting of Kaisercraft paper too. Don't you just hate it when you apply mist or paint and you page buckles, grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! For some reason this page I just couldn't flatten, used the phone book and all!
So next up I set a sketch challenge for this month over at Scrapbooking Haven, here is the sketch.
I decided to go with a A4 size layout.
Simple but jet very effective I think, just love the bright colours on the black background.
So that is all I have to share today. I am hoping to scrap some more soon, keeping fingers crossed.

No comments: