Sunday, June 12, 2011

With 2...

Jobs I am finding that I don't have as much time to scrap as I would like. I am hoping that things settle down after I get into a routine, here's keeping fingers crossed!
I do have a few digital pages to share. All of these are for challenges over at Soul Scrappers.
For Shazza's Lyric/Song challenge we had to use either a line or the title of John Farnham song ýou're the voice'. So this my page I created, I used a photo of my grand daughter Summah when she was a toddler and she was into making lots of noise.
Next is my layout for Jami's theme challenge 'Beach'. I used a photo from one of our Bali trips.
For Debi negative challenge sketch 1, Debi created a fantastic sketch and of course we had to have negative space. The photo is of my niece on her wedding day.
Next is my take on Erika's about me challenge. We had to create a page about someone we share a special bond. My sister and i have a special bond.
For Karen's sketch challenge I created this page using a photo of my oldest son when he was 3 years old and he was monkeying around while I was trying to take a photo of him.
Kris set the digital challenge and we were only allowed to use 2 other elements besides our base paper. Mia was so cute in this photo, I just had to use it with minimal distractions of other elements on the page.
So that is all the scrapping I have done lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOve the LOs:)

TFS