Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Necessity is the mother of...

well that is the theme of the challenges set by the girls over at Scrapz this past week. There were 5 challenges set for this week but I only got to do 2.
I did the 'what's cooking' challenge set by Kerryn and Georgia's 'scrap it blind' challenge. I am really please with how both of my pages turned out. Well anyway here they are and see for yourself...
Scrapping will most likely be taking a back seat for a while for me. I got a phone call today and drum roll please...
I have gotten a second job
start on Tuesday with orientation. Had the interview for this job weeks ago but didn't think I got it so forgot all about it. Well you can imagine how much of a shock it was when I got the phone call today. I am every excited and nervous at the some time :)

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Gorgeous pages Marisa! Hope you can still fit in some scrapping with the new job, congrats again on that.
Fiona
x

marysunshine said...

Marisa,these pages are so gorgeous, lovely page of you and your hubby, what a handsome couple you make. and your page on Mia, what a little doll, she is growing so fast, she looks like a very happy baby.

marysunshine said...

Marisa, you pages are so gorgeous, the page of you and your hubby, what a handsome couple. and the page of Mia, oh my, she has gotten so big, what a darling baby,I love your sketch on that page. Beauitful work as always.