Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Three to Share...

I actually got three challenges done over atScrapz this week, woohoo!!!
All the challenges were based around the theme of 'Desperate Housewives'.
So first up is Sheree 'paint a rainbow' challenge, loved the mix of colours in this weeks palette.
We also had to scrap about what we do in a day, so I decided to scrap what happened on Friday 13th.

For Belinda's 'what's cooking' challenge, she asked for us to use a white title, journaling strips about what we would like to be doing instead of housework and to include the work housework in the journaling.

Don't you just love my pink spotty slippers :)
Georgia's noteworthy challenge was to create a multi use card, so a card that could be used for a lot of different occasions. So here is my card which can be used for a birthday, a get well, travel, to name a few...
So that is what I have been up to this week. Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: